Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Akira Article Made it to the Daily Targum!

So, good news! My article on the cult classic Akira was published on the Daily Targum last Thursday February 3rd! Please check out the article here. For those who are not familiar with the name, the Daily Targum is the Rutgers University daily newspaper and the second oldest college newspaper in the United States. For more information about the Targum, click here .
Life at Rutgers is very, VERY busy. I have decided that with the time I am given, this blog will just have to stick with my animation/media research and reviews (Not that that really changes anything, but I'm just saying this for the sake of being clear). There won't be personal artwork/ narratives posted, until I get my professional act together. Pretty ironic I know, given the name of this blog...but changes will have to wait later. You CAN get a tiny glimpse of my work though, through my profile icon and the blog banner!

Here's a beautiful animated short I just saw, it is called Descendants, directed by Heiko van der Scherm. The story tells of two flowers, one is old and experienced, while the other is young and innocent and naive. One day they are visited by a stranger that will change their lives forever. Interested? Click here to watch the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment